Custom-made Cerec® Porcelain Crowns in just ONE Visit and covered under Warranty!
Dental Technology of the Future... Here for you at our New State of the Art Facililty!
Our office uses State-of-the-Art Equipment and Technology to provide you with quality dentistry you deserve.
Imagine..... Custom-made Cerec® Porcelain Crowns made right here in our lab while you wait! Just ONE visit, no need to take more time out of your busy schedule!
What is CEREC? CEREC is an acronym...
- Chairside: The technology is in the dental operatory and used while you are in the chair
- Economical: The procedure is economical for both dentist and patient
- Restorations: The procedure restores your tooth to its natural beauty, function, and strength
- of Esthetic: The restorations are metal-free and tooth-colored
- Ceramic: High-strength ceramics are used that are close in composition to your natural tooth structure.
...for an advanced dental restorative system that allows our doctors the ability to restore decayed teeth, place crowns, remove defective amalgam fillings, or place cosmetic veneers in just one appointment. This allows you to have the highest quality, most lifelike dental restorations in just one visit to the dentist...in, out, and on with your busy life.
Before and After Cerec
The state of the art CEREC System was developed in 1985 at the University of Zurich in Switzerland by a dentist, Dr. Werner H. Moermann, and an electrical engineer, Dr. Markus Brandistini. Today, CEREC 3 with CEREC 3D software is still the world's only chair side dental CAD/CAM restorative system. At the heart of the system is the innovative technology.
Visit us for your CEREC ONE Visit Crowns!